I have a niece and nephew that live in Dexter Oregon. Since 2017, life has NOT been fair to them. Their ONLY child was killed in a car wreck, then after a short period of time, my nephew was at work for the department of agriculture and was on state land leaving. He stopped his truck and walked back to close a gate when his truck jumped out of park, rolled back and crushed him from the hips down. He is STILL recuperating. NOW the fires are at his door step. I just got this from him this morning. I PRAY he and his wife remain safe and my thoughts and prayers go out to all our members right here that may be in harm's way. STAY SAFE.

Hey Unk, I am sure you have seen all the s h i t happening here in Oregon. The whole damned state is on fire and they are arsonist set. There was an a guy trying to set a fire a couple miles up the road at a state park...an hour ago ! Man i would liked to have been the one to see him try !!!! we are packing to evacuate but so far we are fine. WE sent all of John's belongings to Mare's brothers on the coast . We are fine so far we have just gotten power back on an hour a go . Love ya John, Mare, Lionel and crew

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5