Originally Posted by Salty303
So much for doing something useful I can't see more than 150 yards out there right now. Dogs outside by the stair project with me, I look over and the little older one is coughing looking at me like WTF are we doing out here.... Fug this I've done enough lung damage to myself gonna stay inside for most of the day.

We had a wonderful early morning here.

Opened up the windows to cool the place down last night around 10-11 PM. I watched the HOCKEY game after the wife went to bed, fell asleep in the recliner for a bit after the game, got up and went to bed around 0130.

0330 the fuggin smoke alarms are all going, this place has them all wired together. Poor dogs, we close the dog door at night and they couldn't evacuate as normal. Well, tow couldn't, my boy stayed under the covers. Wife and I got up, me cussing up a storm, started shutting windows and turning on ceiling fans.

It was a little smokey when we turned in, but not smell and I could still see some stars in the sky. Wind must have changed. Sucks when one can't even open one's windows and there's no fire within 100 miles even.

Took the dog for a short walk last night about sunset, stopped and turned around after about 1/3 mile. No need to be breathing that crap if not necessary.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?