Back to the fires...The Slater Butte/Happy Camp fire, Arson? Antifa connection?...I would be astonished if this proved to be anything other than gusty winds on an exposed peak radio repeater site, a poorly maintained power line. It is on a dead end road, heavy brush, no recreation, known locally as a good place to road hunt when it's raining or snowing. As of 18:00 last nite it burned 90,000 acres in 36 hours.
The Medford to Ashland string of fires? That's another story, heavily populated, high homeless population..the Bear Cr Greenway is a homeless refuge, the So Oregon U. is and has always been a cesspool of liberal activism, you can bet the farm that there are plenty of people there with ties to Antifa. SOU was hand in glove with the green activists that were tree sitting and spiking logs to halt logging operations a few years back.
But, as with many of my opinions, you need to know that I thought there was no way in hell Obummer would get a second term.

Last edited by flintlocke; 09/10/20.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.