After listening to the video Roy posted on FB, which is from Channel 12 locally.. its an hour and 15 minutes...

Its evident to me that Antifa and NLM is down here from Potland...

all of these fires are being set with a north to south distance of 17 miles... from Central Point to Ashland....

listening to Jackson County Sheriff's Dispatch, the common denominator is the Bear Creek Greenway, which snakes right and left of I 5.. a walking parkway that is 17 miles long... a lot of transient camps in and out all over the place...its an easy place to get into and egress with no one really noticing anything out of the ordinary....

its Antifa and NLM that are starting these fires and walking away....

and since the election is within 60 days or so...

This isn't going to end when the winds quite blowing...

Evidently they tried to do a big recruiting rally last weekend over in Rogue River..... my wife heard about that at the Hospital where she works... and normally stuff like this, the hospital knows this stuff, long before you read it in the paper or hear it on the news..

Might be a time to make sure one is packing ....to protect yourself and your loved ones...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez