Geno,

The place you talk about there off of exit 19, where it hits Hwy 99.. yeah, the Greenway goes by that bridge, and on south.. the road down toward it that way will lead you to it... easier way, off of old 99 thru town, you'll see a road down near the College, that is Mountain Ave... take that back downhill toward the Freeway and that is where the Greenway ends...between there and the Freeway, I noticed a lot of land was burned thru that area... but no fires had burned past where the Bear Creek Greenway ends...

no doubt in my mind, Antifa people were going onto the Greenway, especially down in the Ashland area and lighting those fires, in coordinated spots...and they were leaving areas alone...south bound side of the Freeway, I noted a house that always had signs about God and Jesus on it, visible off the freeway, was totally burned down.. but the two houses next to it were just fine...
coincidence maybe, but I really doubt it...

Fires aren't that hard to start... a quick road flare tossed into the brush, and you have a big fire in your hands real quick..

I really believe the parts they started near Phoenix and Talent on the Greenway, just got out of their hands real quick and they probably just freaked out and got out of there.... on the other hand, aftermath, what the fire crews did with what they had to work with.. they did a fantastic job here in the Rogue Valley.. local community college here has a real big fire and paramedic program..at several campuses...

I really think this entire thing is far from over.. Antifa will be pulling things like this, right up thru the election.. and if they don't get their ways, it will continue afterwards... winter rains may shorten their opportunities, but again, they will just relocate to somewhere else and pull something else to tie up resources and harass the local populations...

This will only stop, when these people are held accountable and are locked up for a long time.. or sent onto a permanent dirt nap..
this could easily be the start of that civil war that plenty think is going to eventually be coming...

and then these antifa people have plenty of democRATS who run the governments here on the west coast, giving them protected status...these guys being arrested tho, I've heard are being arrested on Federal Charges and are being detained by the Federal Police agencies...Seem a lot of Forest Service Rangers LE out running around the local areas for weeks now..

wonder if they were tipped something like this might be on the way several months back...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez