its bad down here... but you folks up around and to the SE of Oregon City, have it much worse... a lot of land and a lot of people....

I pray that entire area doesn't end up like Phoenix and Talent.. that would be the worst disaster since the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake....

if it proves to be started by Antifa and BLM, maybe metro Portland will start taking care of these morons like they should have a year or more ago... especially if nothing else, 90 days ago....

but the safety of all of you folks come folks, and your families and your homes and your lives...I pray God watches over each of you and yours....

If it has been orchestrated by Antifa and BLM, it just will show what we can expect, after the election, regardless of who wins the white house....these people don't care... they want to take down the whole country... Antifa and BLM are using the democRATS more than the democRATS are using them.. they are just too stupid to know it...

if this isn't a start of an insurrection, I don't know what is...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez