I spent the afternoon going down to Ashland and looking at the destruction that has been done in the last 24 hours...

I can talk about things that only locals would know, but here goes anyway....common denominator, is that these fires were multiple fires started last night... pretty much up and down the Bear Creek Greenway.. they terminated at the south, where the trail ends in Ashland...Phoenix and Talent, all access is blocked.. but seeing thru the threes that were burnt down along the Greenway, Talent and Phoenix have very little left standing, when looking at it going south on I 5....These fires were along a line of 20 miles north to south.. the winds contrary to that...

I stopped at Costco in Central Point and got fuel at 3: 15....Saw a huge plume from the location 15 minutes later down the freeway... got off and looked back north, and there was this huge plume in the sky, like a large Airliner sized plane had must crashed nose first into the ground.... it turned out that it was started about 200 yds down the street... they are calling it Greenway Fire MM 24 now.. Mile Marker 24...off the Bear Creek Greenway....broad daylight with plenty of witnesses.... Old condemned barn type building, over grown lot, and a big brush pile... Some Idiot walked out of the Greenway Area, lit a road flare and threw it in the bottom of the brush pile and walked back toward the Greenway, where he came from....

he was caught 15 minutes later... Bragged about belonging to Antifa....now we'll see what its released as, from the local Media outlets...

https://fr.ebeneinfo.com/i-5-beginn...s-work-to-contain-fire-in-central-point/

its almost like they are opening up about this, and they have it in their head they won't get prosecuted.. the same as it is in Potlandia...I'm concerned about tonight... It would take someone stopping at the rest area a mile from my house off the freeway... walk across the road behind the Rest Area and just toss a road flare into the woods on the other side of it, and this entire neighborhood will be going up in flames.... its very wooded...every were is vulnerable any where here in Oregon....

and these are being started where people live and the destruction will be large, in your face and personal...

Left home with Blue Sky at noon, got home at 7, and the smoke is so thick you can barely make out the mountains around the perimeter of town....Fire started by Antifa people down in Happy Camp, has grown 30,000 acres or more since it started yesterday.. I think their estimate is a little short...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez