Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by longarm
Seafire
Do you have a link to the arrest made of the arsonist?

Long arm, no I don't.. I can tell you that they would have been arrested around 4 Pm in Jackson County...on the border of Medford and Central Point city limits... I'd bet they would be listed on tomorrow's Jackson County Sheriff's reports, unless he was taken in and put somewhere by the Feds... its leaking out from some of the cops supposedly, the Feds are down here and making these fires all Federal..

The person arrested, that was mentioned during a break on talk radio locally, that started the fire near Costco..

"supposedly' they had about 5 to 7 Antifa types in custody this morning before 8 Am...

people know the numbers, but those in the know aren't talking publicly yet...

I doubt if they want to play their hand yet...wonder if like me, they are thinking this is far from over...
it wasn't a one night stand kind of thing...

Hell they may even lay low for a week or so, and then pop up again somewhere else ..

three folks in their 20s tried to kidnap a kid from a park down in Cave Junction on Monday, the car had out of state plates and they were caught and lodged in the JoCo Jail.. the kid was only 5 years old...wonder if that was just coincidence or they were part of some of these Antifa NLM people down from Potlandia...

A couple years ago there was someone up here starting fires, caught him, never heard another word...It turned out to be a muzzie, never heard another word about it.
One pos can cause alot of damage in shorttime.
Prayers to all.

Last edited by 673; 09/10/20.