Originally Posted by TF49

You wrote: "....If the gods were real, everybody would see them...." So, the idea of a non-corporeal existence... or entity... or different realm would "not be real" according to your statement....

I guess what you are saying is: "Since I cannot see 'gods' and nobody can see 'gods' then they are not real."

Let me go back ...."Simple idea…. Simple concept…… just because YOU don’t see it and YOU don’t experience it…. Does not mean it’s not there…..

You can claim God does not exist…. Or is mythical…. But, for a fact….you don’t KNOW that."

btw.... nobody can see your thoughts, so are your thoughts real or not?

It's not just me, there are lots of people like me. It's not a logical argument to say everything that can't be disproved is real - that leads to infinite fantasy.

Just because you feel and experience something, doesn't mean it's real. The fact that you can't provide evidence to prove to others is a good indication that it's highly likely not real. So you do believe in all gods, ghosts and UFOs? Do you believe everything told to you? How do you determine the true from the false?

Also, if my thoughts aren't real, then probably neither are yours and we aren't having this discussion.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?