Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

So, using your metric for logical decision making (ie proving that something doesn’t exist, or proving the negative), (Nope, never did this.....never came up with any metric to prove something does or does not exist...).

You say that just because I haven’t seen any evidence of a god that I can’t definitively say they don’t exist. The lack of evidence is proof to me that a god doesn’t exist but you don’t seem to buy this.

I never saw anyone drive the car out of the driveway and park onto the street, doesn’t mean, aliens, ghosts or god moved it and would be preposterous to try and prove this negative, so not even worth considering.

Proving the negative was an idiotic notion that you started – I get it, it’s not relevant and just plain stupid – it doesn’t mean anything worthwhile. Like I said it leads into infinite fairytale possibilities.

how did you manage to disprove the existence of all the other gods in order to select the one that you did? (Nope, never made any attempt to disprove the existence of all the other gods..... more fabrication on your part.)

Under your logic for me all gods fall into the category of can’t know for sure that they don’t exist, but you yourself have chosen a god thereby nullifying the thought of considering any others (exclusive deity). I have undertaken a similar decision process but concluded that there are no gods, and you tell me I can’t do that. Rather than accepting that as my position, you point out that I could wrong.

I say:
I don’t believe in a god because I haven’t seen evidence, and there has been a long history of no evidence.

You say:
Doesn’t mean there’s no god (ie implying that I could be wrong).

Like it or not, I have reached my decision.

This is the criteria that you are applying to others so lets hope you have not been hypocritical or deceitful and can provide an honest answer. (I’ll bet you don’t though.) (Well, I think I did answer.)

See above. Why do you keep insisting on the “doesn’t mean god doesn’t exist” line?

Also note that you can count the ticks on a dog, if you really want to.

I conclude that you simply refuse to understand or more likely, you do not comprehend.

What you choose to believe is up to you, and irrelevant to me providing you don't try and push your crap om me.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?