Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by NVhntr
For ease of understanding, and a good laugh, here is a list of countries Anderson is banned from entering:

Australia
Belgium
Botswana
Canada
Czechia*
Denmark*
Estonia*
Finland*
France*
Germany*
Greece*
Iceland*
Ireland
Italy*
Jamaica
Latvia*
Lithuania*
Luxembourg*
Malta*
Malawi
Monaco
The Netherlands
Norway
New Zealand
Poland*
Portugal*
Spain*
Sweden*
South Africa
United Kingdom
What stands out to me about this list of countries is that they would be considered secular in that government and religion don't mix very much. Also notable is that despite that preacher being anti Jewish/anti Semite the country of Israel is not listed. Greece seems to be the only Balkan nation listed. No Moslem nation or any nation in the Americas besides Canada are listed.

You are not correct with the anti-semite comment. You will find a free documentary called Marching to Zion if you are interested in the truth about the lie passed around here.
If you want to know what the man believes, shouldn't you listen to source information, like his sermons or documentation? Trolls post what suits their hatred without regards to veracity. Comments by them get posted to wickedpaedia all of the time. They will never explain the reasons why he is banned by those countries. It's not a secret. It's just been another way to slander anything Christian posted on the forum.
He publicly stated what Jesus Christ Himself said of the Publicans and Pharisees . That made Jesus a lot of enemies too. He has also published hundreds of hours of teaching from the OT in context. He never excluded the books of Moses or the prophets. However, you will find plenty of Rabbis who sadly exchange the true word for the teachings of the Talmud.
The problem with the many of evangelicals, baptists, charismatics, and hebrew roots denominations is that their leadership misinterprets the Abrahamic covenant. Many give celebrity status to the Israeli gt and the people there, but they know nothing about Jews. They do not share the gospel with them, yet they brag about their love for them.

Here's the Abrahamic Covenant.
See Genesis 12:3
Some preachers like Hagee on TV, go so far as to exalt them to the level of not needing to place faith in Jesus. He said that Jesus never claimed to be their Messiah.
There are a lot of reasons that someone who exalts the Israeli gt or people would call him, or lots of people anti-semitic. I can provide a list, but listen to a sermon on the subject and get back to me about it. Then we can have some honest source material for discussion.
This is just one of the maligners who publicly smears Pastor Anderson wherever he talks.

For someone who attempts to promote Christianity, you don’t appear very Christian. You are not only myopic in your views, but very critical of anyone not holding to your belief standards.

Maybe you should try repenting yourself, or just give up and try something more to your ability, such as a spelling contest or hopscotch.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.