Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

As I have said..... This is a simple concept..... you do not KNOW that God does not exist.

That is an outrageously arrogant and bigoted comment. So where's your proof that a god/s exists? (Hint: It's all about proof)

That’s not the point…. You made an outright assertion that God does not exist.

I am simply pointing put that you cannot KNOW that God doesn’t exist.

Simple idea…. Simple concept.

We moved on from there. I made my case and you said I was wrong. You need to provide evidence of why I am wrong ie why you are right ie god/s existance. If you can't prove your case then you are a bigot. The burden of proof has always been with you. You treat your faith as fact that must be true yet have no evidence.

As others have said, faith is a belief without evidence. You don't seem to be able to accept this so try unsuccessfully to find validation through illogical means, trying to make it more real. Either you are weak in your conviction or enjoy being a bigot.

Nope, we have not moved on. Let me restate some truth: “You cannot KNOW that God does not exist.”

Nope, not weak in my conviction and not a bigot….although I’m pretty sure you will come back with some all inclusive anti-God definition.

No, my faith is not without evidence…. That is just another worn out phrase you guys dredge up when you can’t come up with any other way to show your animus.

I have made my position about my faith indeed having “proof.” I assume you read it…. If not, you can find it.

Here’s an opening for you ….. There is a wide road and there is a narrow road…..think George Orwell for a moment:

“There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

Hmm…. Perhaps one of us is “mad.”

Good on ya mate.

I'll leave you with your gods, ghosts, aliens and UFOs then.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?