Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Tell me how do you think.a christian should say what I just said? Hmmm?
Please include God's Word in your response, because I'm more interested in His opinion than what is someone's preconceived notion of christianity.

There is no telling you anything. You can’t tell someone that knows it all anything he doesn’t already know.

If you were interested in God’s word you would listen to him and not be seeking ratification on a site that is built on outdoors and social media.

“Someone’s preconceived notion of Christianity” is nothing more than a pathetic excuse to continue with your sophomoric rants, littered with scripture to give yourself some preconceived notion that you are Christian.

Buy yourself a vacant building somewhere and start your own congregation of preconceived Christians, invite your buddy, the loud mouth pastor to come and clarify “God’s Word” and I will bet after a couple months of sitting at the alter alone with him, you may want to sell the vacant building.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.