Here is more information on the DA, from what I can tell she is one of Rick Perry's appointments.

IN VIDEO, DA ANDERSON RESPONDS TO COMMENTS MADE ABOUT ANTI-ABORTION ACTIVISTS' INDICTMENTS

"First, at a press conference today, the defense attorneys asked me re-present the investigation to another grand jury. I am not going to do that. We have a long standing policy against grand jury shopping. That means when a grand jury comes back with a decision we don't like we don't go and find another one to get the result we want. That violates the integrity of the whole system. The only time we re-present is if new evidence comes to light. Twelve Harris County citizens have spoken and I respect their decision even if it conflicts with my personal beliefs.

"The defense attorneys also said today that the "Tampering with a Governmental Record cases should not have been charged as a felony since young people who are caught with fake ID's typically face misdemeanor charges. But under Texas Law, if a person uses a fake ID from another state, it is a felony charge. That's the law."

However, legal experts say that even if the activists are convicted, it's unlikely they will face any prison time.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow