Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Raeford
"Correct, most of the stuff posted here is crazy crap, completely unbelievable to sane folks. I come here just to provide accurate information from the world of reality. Sometimes I get the impression that people don't appreciate my efforts."

How in the hell did I make it 50+ years without your insight???

Apparently, life grades on the curve. Somebody has to fall two standard deviations below the mean. Congrats!

Speaking of curves, you just joined Safariman as being one of the most hated people on the fire....Uber congrats???

most hated or most laughed at???

no one comes close to being laughed at on my computer as does Padidler...

I mean, I like Schtick.. but he's nowhere near living in the real world....

but Padidler is off the charts on being in touch with the real world... he doesn't even live on the same planet as we do...

if something happened to Schtick that he got hurt or put in the hospital, I'd be concerned for the guy, and wish him well, and hope he'd recover quickly as possible...

something happened to Padidler, and he got hurt or put in the hospital... I'd think "it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy".. and wishing him well or a quick recovery wouldn't even cross my mind...

I don't hate Padidler, just would like to see him find another web site to be a pompous ahole on, instead of here...