Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by 4ager

I cannot change your mind because your refuse to think and to even begin to logically, morally, or philosophically defend your indefensible position.

I can, and have, defended my opinions on all those fronts. You, have not, cannot, and will not. Therein lies the difference. You've been granted ample opportunity to do so, and have failed or refused ( or been incapable) of doing so.

I offered you a debate on the merits of the differing positions. Regrettably, you were incapable of rising to the task. You may try again, but this time please do try. The arguments and positions remain the same.

Same old same old

I told you when we started what you would say and you've repeated it 20 times.

You're a slow learner, because I told you I don't care what you think about it. You won't change anyone's mind with your tired rhetoric.

Declaring your view superior doesn't make it so.

You had no idea what I would say. You thought it would be a religious argument. It is not.

You cannot, or will not, even consider the logical, moral, and philosophical arguments presented because they destroy your position. That IS a superior argument. There is no way around that fact, either.

As for repetition, your posts define such.

You had your chance at a debate, and still have that chance. Thus far, you and your position have failed at every turn. That, is not my fault and that does not your argument validly make.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.