Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by Snyper

It's not hard for me to remember it's none of your business.

It's you guys who keep forgetting

All you've done is repeat the same tired rhetoric just as I said would be done over 100 posts back.

I don't need to defend anything to anyone because it makes no difference to me whether you agree or not.

You're being intellectually dishonest at best, and lying at the worst. I tend to believe the latter. If you truly didn't care about what we believed and thought about your dogmatic stance you wouldn't keep answering every post sent your way. This comes as no surprise to me. Liberals lie when the truth would sound better. Abortion is my business because we are all tasked with protecting the young. The pro-abortion-on-demand crowd bats around semantics in a futile effort to dehumanize the human baby in a woman's womb. With regard to Pro-Lifers, calling the baby something other than a baby has zero effect on our stance against abortion. Therefore, the semantic game the liberals play must be to salve their own conscience when they abort babies in the womb.

Even though you don't care what I think, and what I post has NO effect on you, I predict you will answer this one just as you have all the others, validating my assessment of you.

I predicted many of you would repeat the same old BS as always. My prediction was correct

You think I reply because I "care", but you are wrong.

I'm just passing the time.

You aren't "protecting the young"
You're pontificating on the internet

You're a wonderfully easy, and remarkably stupid, foil. Your hypocrisy only adds to the illustrated points made (at your expense). Please, continue.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.