Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by plainsman456
You sure do post about yourself a lot.

I have tried to read what you post here and on others and do believe you really like yourself,although a bit to much.

It seems to me that anyone can believe/say what they want as long as it matches what you believe/say.

You sir are a card.

I don't care if anyone agrees or not

It's the other crowd trying to convince others they are the only ones who are correct.

If I talk about myself, it's due to others making comments about me instead of the real topic, much as you did yourself.

Of course you care whether someone else agrees with you. That's the only reason you keep coming back.

If you really didn't care what others thought, you wouldn't have opened the thread. If you really didn't care whether anyone else agrees with you or not, you'd have posted only once and walked away.

Take Bristoe, for example. He clearly doesn't give a schit what others think on this topic because he's never opened the thread. There have been many other threads where he's posted once and walked away; because he doesn't give a schit whether anyone agrees with him or not.

You, on the other hand, care deeply whether someone agrees with you; it's why you keep repeating yourself endlessly and coming back to every new post on the thread.

You're also the one who has, from post one by you on this thread, made the topic of your posts and replies about you ("minding your business"; "not caring what others think"; not caring whether they agree with you) instead of about the topic of infanticide funded by extorted tax dollars. You've not once addressed that topic on any meaningful level but have dozens of posts all about you, whether or not you care, why you think others should mind their business (even though you are incapable of doing the same), etc.

Yet again, your posts illustrate the opposite of what you profess.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.