Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by 4ager

Considering that every post of yours on this subject is essentially a regurgitation of one prior, can you honestly complain about anyone else restating their position with a straight face?

And, you continue to avoid the logical progression of your own arguments, and their basis. That is an exceedingly poor foundation for a moral or philosophical position on any subject.

Amazing that you are whining about others being forced under the control of another, yet you espouse a position that can only be supported if you also support slavery and the subjugation of women.

Paddler can't even begin to refute the argument, so he complains about an argument being laid out in full. One wonders how much attention the already known pervert pays to medical literature and analysis.

There's no reason to think my reply would change when yours remains identical. I told you this is how it would be from the beginning.

You're not going to change my mind, and I don't care if you change yours. You still don't get to decide what is right for anyone else, and no one has to justify anything to you.

You just continue to imply your views are somehow superior when really they are not. They are simply dfferent

Not simply different. Asinine is closer to the mark. Easy call. Called Roe v Wade, look it up.

Last edited by Paddler; 01/31/16.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope