Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by RWE
Is this a federal grand jury?

otherwise, IIRC, the videos were shot on the east and west coast, not Houston, and the fake ID's were obtained in CA, so how would a jury in Houston find any standing?

The one of the clinics talked about in a video was in Texas

If you people are going to discuss these topics you should at least learn a little bit about them, and not just the crap from the anti-abortion groups, because they will lie.

That's why I asked you arrogant ass.

Given your statement, I learned a little bit more about them, and it turns out one of the videos was shot in Texas. That's where the technician was taught how to do partial birth abortions - as opposed to being a clinic that was just "talked about".

You're connected to the greatest source of information known to man, and you ask about things HERE?

Partial birth abortions are illegal, so no one was being "taught" to do them, and technicians don't perform abortions at all

Do some research at credible sources

Correct, most of the stuff posted here is crazy crap, completely unbelievable to sane folks. I come here just to provide accurate information from the world of reality. Sometimes I get the impression that people don't appreciate my efforts.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope