Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by 4ager
It is just hilarious that Snyper, who cannot "mind his business" from this thread or any other where he disagrees with what others are posting, is complaining about "repetition". Of course, the "repetition" he complains about are posts where people are putting up biological, logical, moral, and philosophical facts that he can't refute.

So, he resorts to an endless stream of "mind your business" "that's repetition" posts while repeating himself and not minding his own business.

Is that irony, or just abject hypocrisy? Perhaps both?

"Minding my business" can include posting on this thread, since that's what threads are for.

I'm not trying to control anyone else

That's been pointed out more than once

You also keep pretending I need to "refute" something when I addressed that several pages back too.

Same old same old

There's no surprise that you chose that option. Good; you're at least a useful idiot in that way.

Actually, you are trying to control what others think; you only want them to "mind their business" and not act in a way according to their understanding of biology, logic, morals, or philosophy. You've repeated that desire on essentially every post on this thread and it's clear that is what you want others to do, so you're either lying or hypocritical (again).

Oddly, you have also made the "mind your business" argument about people posting on threads when they post comments that you disagree with (RWE, for example). Again, you're trying to control what they do and what they think, with that lying or hypocrisy rearing its head again.

Those points are abundantly clear, as are many others.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.