Rude, demeaning, and maybe a perv. Apr 29th, 2013

I went to doctor Middleton for severe abdominal pains through Instacare. Just as Stu M. has stated, I was demeaned and made to feel VERY uncomfortable around this doctor. He behaved as if I was arguing against everything he said-though I wasnt saying a word! I was simply nodding and listening. I was not instructed to sit back up after he did his "pressing" over my abdomen to check for god-knows what whilst in a smock. He continued during the majority of my consultation to touch and grab my entire stomach area, even getting a bit too close to the breasts... I was so severely uncomfortable that I didnt know what to say or do so I eventually just sat up of my own accord. I was given a LECTURE on how I did not have any ulcers, and that the tests werent worth his time and was issued a prescription for irritable bowel syndrome. So far this medicine has only been a super-tum, making it easier to have taco bell. After he left (without any instruction on whether to return to reception or anything!) my husband, who had been sitting in said that he felt uncomfortable with his 'prodding.' So I know it wasnt just me! I was given no information about the prescription I was issued such as lifestyle changes etc. So I ended up calling before pick-up. When doing this I decided to inform the head nurse of my discomfort and ill-treatment and asked her to make the appropriate person aware of this. Im sure she did no such thing. Ill be seeing Doctor Moore for a second opinion.

http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton/reviews#ixzz3zJU8mZ6J

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!