Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Hey Paddler, I don't hate Planned Parenthood. I hate the fact that it simply a money washing operation, where it is given my tax money to be given, in turn, back to Politicians.

That, and the fact your mother wasn't a customer.

PP provides a wide variety of much needed healthcare services to women, especially low income women. Anti-abortion groups lie about PP to further their agenda of undermining a woman's constitutionally protected right to choose.

The far right doesn't care about the truth, and weak politicians cave to prejudice and stupidity. In this morning's Trib, our Governor Herbert said he'll not change his position on cutting funding to PP now that the video makers have been indicted. Spineless dishrag, he is.

This is a really easy issue to understand, unless of course you're stupid, bigoted, sexist, and believe in forcing your values on others. Maybe if women incorporated their uteri Republicans would stop trying to regulate them. Worth a shot, don't you think?

Yeah, yeah.
It's all about the women.

Other topics it's all about chillren...

The hypocrisy of liberals knows no bounds.

But you're brilliant, a bright and shining light in a world of total darkness...
Surrounded by stupid, stupid stupids.

You poor thing, you.

Once again, you and walt are neck in neck for ignoramus of the year award...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress