You have already received more than your share of warnings against a 35 caliber, so I will not go that route. I'd suggest you make a hard decision on the platform first, such as a stainless NH M70. Then find one that is turn key in decent shape that is long action, preferably chambered 30-06. You can run that gun as chambered while you decide on stock, sights, etc. Then, either re-bore, or better, get a quality 35 barrel having the correct twist to run the 35 bullet you need stabilized. Likely at that point, you will need to reload to maintain a reliable supply of 35 ammo loaded to your desired specs.

Do not follow current pricing, but I recently found a stainless NH M70 FW 30-06 that was near new in box for $400. I would much rather deal with that as a base platform vs all the headaches dealing with a Mauser, if building a rough and tumble workhorse on the cheap. I'd expect to expend more time and money on the most common found Mauser's today, vs the common found M70. As for the CZ, they have more tiny pieces and parts in their trigger group alone than a 98 Mauser has in the entire rifle. So to my taste, by the time I rid the CZ of those rube goldberg parts, an out the box NH M70 makes more sense. Even a stainless Ruger 30-06 with its Mauser like large and robust parts would be a good choice for such a tool.

Likely if you narrow your search for a factory 35, you will find few, and even fewer with your needed twist.

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood