Thats cool on the CRF. I was just suggesting a cheaper? way to get 35 whelen to start wiht, then take your time on building what you want.

I've never had a failure in a non CRF, and I've shot them in rapid fire a LOT in matches over many years... if it was going to happen, I've shot a bolt 700 enough to have had it happen.

BUt its your choice.

RE the cops, it is what it is. But around here anyway, i'm not going to get arrested for giving up my rights and telling em I was on the way to a fire call or to Danny's for bbq or to the deer lease... I do realize different areas are different ways though.

RE the 5 other cars, as much as cops have been getting shot lately and your vehicle fitting the description perfectly, I'd have done the same, PLUS you have no clue that your vehicle didn't fit a violent crime just committed.

I still give the guys in blue a bit of faith and credit. I hate to see it such that by the abuse of a very few LEO folks, that the whole batch gets painted wiht a brush.

nope, I'm not LEO and hopefully never am.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....