I can guarantee no crimes at Danny's bbq... cause its our best friends house. LOL.

I hear ya though. but I could care less if they arrested me in a similar vehicle, it'll sort itself out.

Actually thats one joy of rural, they wouldn't arrest me cause we know each other pretty dang well.

To the point I have to watch the local LEO one of them likes to chicken swerve at me. LOL.

The supposed commander in chief really is separating the country. I"ve gone back and talked with quite a few locals that recall the 60s issues. They claim this time it looks to end far worse than the riots and deaths back then. And sometime it eventually has to get that way. I really wished it was after we were gone.... but it will be what it is. And we'll deal with it as we need to.
But its a total shame that the leader of this country is at fault. And as a result has made folks like you somewhat leery of LEO.

That said, I've called in before once on a state trooper, to dispatch after he released me, to tell them that my wife was follwoing and just confirmed we had both vehicles on cruise, and she verified that I was 4-6 over... not whatever stupid speed he claimed when he pulled me over... I don't think that was appreciated by he got my point, either his chit was off, or he lied to me. Of course it didn't hurt that he recognized me once he got to the window, in one of moms cars that could easily be a drug running car...Don't tell me you are letting me go even though I was almost 20 over, when I was 5 give or take... write me a ticket. I"m good with it. I'd rather take the 5 over ticket than the arrogance of releasing me from a false speed. But I'm rambling again.

I can only imagine sometimes how things go down in a city(perish the thought) where folks don't know each other, especially in this racially charged time...

Re rifle, it truly is your gig. And if you are picky on both fit and looks and function its going to cost you a bit. Hence the suggestion, grab a used 35 whelen right now.... and then it bides you years if need be, to get to the right one... But I promise, last time I"ll pester ya about that part. Used I'm talking.... but then I have not priced used whelens....

When is graduation? Spring 2017

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....