We got pulled over not even speeding that I can recall, if so not much, many years ago. Heck I was even CHL and carrying IIRC.

It was Redondo? S Texas. We'd never been there before. We went in one weekend to scout a place for a hog hunt the next weekend.

Stopped at the local joint for a sandwich and a beer or such. Not many would even look at us there.

Less than 5 miles out were pulled over. The difference was we didn't get a ticket. He even admitted we were out of place, could have been a mule, just checked that out. Wanted to look in the back of the camper on the truck, I laughed and said we had just fed out, if he wanted to dig through the corn bags to watch out there was a bow case in there somewhere too and the 45 I had under my jacket. He laughed, went and looked and waved as he walked back to the car.

That kind of stop I can deal with, and actually appreciate them paying attention that we were out of place.

Writing a ticket for 5-10 over, nah, thats kinda chickenshit. I get it and all, but it is what it is.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....