Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
High noon, I know you keep saying the CZ550 carbine 9.3x62mm has a 1 in 10 twist, but it has a 1 in 14" twist. Just like their CZ 550 Americans'. I can attest to how well they shoot 286gr. partitions, 285gr. Norma Oryx, 270gr. speers and a couple others. They know what they are doing in regards to twist rate and building barrels and rifles. Good luck with your endeavor..

CZ 550 carbine 9.3x62mm

bas: Thanks for the heads-up. The link you posted is where I got my 1:10 twist rate. I was looking at the .30-06 specifications and I did not realize that I needed to use the right scroll arrow to view the 9.3x62 specification. My apologies if I caused any confusion. The twist rate of the CZ 550 Kevlar Carbine in 9.3x62 is indeed 1:14, which I agree is adequate for both 250 grained pills and heavier.

Last edited by High_Noon; 06/30/16.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue