Originally Posted by K22
I finally couldn't stand just looking and ordered a CZ 457 American in 22lr. I've heard a lot of great things about the 457 and decided I needed to find out for myself. I've already ordered some parts to help the rifle out. Different trigger spring, although I have Wolf spring kits I normally use for triggers, an extra used trigger to play with, a steel cocking indicator, and some upgraded screws. I'm sure I'll replace the plastic pillars with aluminum ones we use in the shop, and of course a bedding job.
Next will be a Varmint stock unless I can find a 17HM2 sporter barrel.
So, who to blame for this addiction. Not me of course. bsa?, Penndog? Drover? and a host of others. shocked wink

Bwahahahahaha. I was happy to see this thread. Cant wait to hear how she does for you. Did you get the heavy barrel, or the sporter? Either way, I think you will have a great rifle. I've been wanting to go this route for a while, but never could do it. Started to read about bolt shims, barrel shims, this and that. I should probably just buy one because I like to tinker. I know you will give us an honest report on this one. Keep us posted buddy!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA