After more changes to the CZ 457, I love making changes to a rifle, especially if it improves the rifle, the weather cooperated today so after I got back from some Bluegrass jamming with some buddies I took the CZ out for another test drive. I look forward to bedding and re-pillaring it, but haven't gotten to it yet. I did change the cocking indicator from plastic to stainless steel and at the same time replaced the striker spring to a heavier one. That of course up the trigger pull slightly so I'll have to do some more trigger adjusting. I also replaced the magazine well from plastic to aluminum, other than that, it's bone stock.......LOL.
While the weather was pretty nice today, 70 degrees, the Sun was directly in my eyes which makes shooting for accuracy a real challenge. Usually I put up a barrier to block the Sun, but didn't do it today.
So far it is shooting the RWS Sub. and Sk Standard Plus real well. CCI SV not so well, Fiocchi Sub was ok, and Norma Sub not so well. I've got plenty of other types to try next time I go out. CCI Sub. usually shoot ok in most of mine, Tac 22 I save for the Rem 504, it really loves them, PMC Moderator is a huge favorite of mine with most of my rimfires liking it. There's many, many more I've acquired over the years so I'll be giving them all a try at some point.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]