Originally Posted by PennDog
On the triggers I could adjust two 457s a little below 2 lbs but they didn’t pass the bump test and like you BSA I was more concerned about safety. That’s, of course, only a small sample and maybe I missed something in the adjustment process that caused that - the springs were a super easy exchange and the triggers were reliable at the weight they were at.

Also BSA that ammo I believe is UM1 or UM2 (should be marked on the end label). That was the stuff that was supposedly made for the USA Olympic team (or so I was lead to believe?). I haven’t shot all the American made ammo but in the years I have shot it is at a whole other level for accuracy! I have about two boxes of that left🥴. Watched a couple of bricks of that sell a few years ago for $400/brick (out of my league!!).

PennDog

Yes, I believe you are right. I think it says US olympic team on it. It's been great ammo. I'm going to be crying when I shoot the last box!!!! Holy cow, I can't imagine paying $400/brick for it though!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA