Originally Posted by PennDog
I think I like your boss K22😄! All the things you did are “good” things to do - I’m usually just too lazy to do them! Then when I go out and shoot it and it shoots little bitty groups I don’t usually take the time to do them - the trigger is the lone exception - I don’t like a “heavy” trigger with ANY movement.

The biggest thing I’ve seen (and even more so when BSA set up his informal match a couple of years ago) is the ammunition - which most of us know - but I never really realized until I startled shooting 20 shots at wee little targets. The lots within good ammunition varied much more drastically than I ever imagined all those years shooting off-hand and at squirrels where if I got a good 5-shot group where I intended I was extremely happy.

I’m hoping that CZ of yours shoots like it should!! (When do you think you’ll get a chance to shoot it?)

PennDog

Figures you would like my boss's comments. Geesh! grin
Not sure when I will get out to shoot it, we keep running in the teens and that is very usual for here. Generally hit 40's during the day. It's not that I would be to cold to shoot, but who knows if the bullet wouldn't freeze in mid air before it hit the target. frown whistle
And speaking of bullets, has anyone tried the new Remington Subsonic 40gr. coated load? Is Remington making that one or contracting it out?