Geez Penndog, you sound like my boss. He said about the same thing when I told him my plans. In my defense, the corrections I listed are the very ones he would have done if the rifle was his. LOL After all, his business is high end custom rifle stocks. And now he/we build complete rifles doing all the machining in house.
He just finished setting up a CZ457 American in 22 mag. for a customer that shot groups at 50yds. I couldn't even imagine were possible. He used nine different types of 22mag. ammo and shot 5rd. groups. of which the largest was .450, most were in the .25 area. Guess I should add that he is a very good shooter, even won the 1000yd. shoots twice at Thunder Ranch. The other competitors were teased by Clint Smith because my boss used a factory Rem. SPS heavy barrel in 308 with factory Federal Gold Match ammo, but in a walnut stock we made. All the others competing were using synthetic chassis model stocks and custom barreled actions. It was the first time he had ever competed in 1000yds. shoot. LOL