Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Thank's Namuh, i tried to send several more pics but the phone refused to cooperate... likely caused by my ignorance with tech... there's a good reason i never post pics...

That one is a little "muddy" looking, like you said. I look forward to hearing how it shoots though.. As much as it sounds like I may be bashing on my new CZ, I actually really like it. I love how it functions. But I will go back to what I've said before. I will not replace the barrel, I am not going to mess with the action screw torque. A good rifle should shoot very well, with just tightening the action screws, not messing around with them. A rifle that benefits from that, is a rifle that is sick. I may glass bed mine down the road, but for right now, it seems to be sitting in the stock very solidly. I'm not an engineer, but I work on rifles a lot. Probably more than most here. The design of the pillars on these rifles is good. EVEN though they are plastic. I tend to hate anything that is plastic on a rifle, but as long as the pillars are, they are plenty strong enough. Couple that with the density of these stocks, and it's strong. If the stock felt like it was crushing under 30 inch pounds of action screw torque, something would be insanely wrong with the rifle and system. However, it's pretty strong, from what I can tell. I'd be the first one to glass bed one of these actions, if I thought it absolutely needed it.

Speaking of plastic parts on these CZ's, I still don't like the magazine. This is coming from a guy that uses the hell out of Tikka's and their plastic mags. These CZ mags just seem cheaper than hell to me. I'll eventually change mine out for a steel mag. Even though someone said the plastic ones are better. I sure the hell hope not!!

Really, if you have to start putting in bolt shims and barrel shims and ridiculous stuff like Lilja barrels to make a factory rifle shoot well, at that point it becomes a money pit. To me, the best route to take is find an ammo that the rifle shoots real well, stick with that ammo, and rock on. If mine likes cheap azzed Federal Automatch, or American Eagle/Federal hollow points better than RWS, so be it. I'll actually take that as a win!! Contrary to what some think.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA