Originally Posted by PennDog
Originally Posted by K22
Braved the weather again today as it was a balmy 39 out, a whole 17degrees warmer.cool
Made no adjustments to rifle, same horrible trigger, same ugly stock. eek A better scope would help these aging eyes, but I have 2 in mind to put on it when I've got it where it should be..........of course by then it will be a 17HM2.:love:
So it appears weather might have had a bit of effect on it even though I don't think it should have had that much, but what do I know.
Had several of my favorites on hand along with a metal magazine I wanted to make sure would work properly in it. As it was, the metal mag. was easier to insert than the plastic one. Who knew. o_O
It appears by the grouping I now have something to work with. Ya!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That looks better!!

PennDog

Looks much better!! Glad to see it is shooting some ammo well. The first groups were a little concerning, but I've seen some 22lr's that just did not shoot some stuff well at all. Of course, this is why we test all kinds of ammo, to find what they like. This rifle will probably continue to shoot better and better, the more rounds through the bore too. Thanks K22, for starting this thread. Earlier, I was in a couple gunshops and saw some older CZ's. Now, I'm kicking myself in the azz for not buying the little iron sight trainer rifle (CZ455), that I saw here locally for $360.00, or the other Brno model 2, for about the same price!!! The CZ's I saw today were $700-$800.00!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA