Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Shot down in Flames!... got a call about 11 AM, 457 American 22 WMR showed up today. i popped in about 2 PM to take a look... the guy behind the counter opened the box and slowly slid off the bag as he showed me the right side first... wood was real decent with nice grain, a little figure and even some tiger stripe at the top of the butt going up over the comb, fore end and bottom looked nice as well ... i was starting to get a bit of a Woody lol... he seemed a bit reluctant to show me the left side, and when he finally did, my heart sank!... a large hideous multi layered bullseye covered the entire butt, with a couple smaller ones on the fore end, it looked even worse under a bright light... no amount of Refinish gonna' fix that... I declined, he was not surprised... could'a named this one "Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde"... when my pissy mood improves, i will continue my quest for a 22 WMR... maybe buy a "Royal" or a "Premium" and do a factory barrel swap?... : as a side note, that 457 American 22 lr that was priced @ $569.99 is now sale priced @ $519.99 as of today... Hmm?

Too bad. Sorry to hear that..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA