I'm not saying I'm smarter than any other man - BUT, I'm a man who NEEDS observable truth, logic, deductive reasoning and most of all - proof - or something close to it - before I can believe in ANYTHING.

The onus of proof, to me, is in the hands of the believers - to prove there IS a God.

I can't prove there ISN'T one, but I can't - nor can anyone else - prove there is no Jupiter, no Mars, no Venus, no Aphrodite, no Poseidon, no Ra, No Woden, no Thor, no Frigg, no Shiva, no Vishnu, no Krishna, no Manitou, No Jaguar-God no "Creator", and no "God".

What do all these names have in common?

Generations upon generations of people, by the MILLIONS - didn't just "believe" in these Gods - but as Barak would say -they "KNEW" these Gods existed!

So - to me, to my mind, absent proof - that any one of these beings is MORE believable than any of the others - I choose to reject them ALL.

In truth - I'm only rejecting ONE more - than most people on this list. EVERYONE is an atheist - when it comes to OTHER man's religions - if it's different from their own!

All faiths KNOW that theirs is the "ONE TRUTH" - and all the other religions in the world - are FALSE.

I reject them, along with leprechauns, fairies, ghosts, demons, angels, spirits, devils, poltergists, doppelgangers, Santa Claus, trolls, gremlins, pixies and the like.

I submit that the proof of the existence of ANY of the gods or supernatural beings I mentioned - is EXACTLY the same.

In other words - ZERO!

Unless some one can demonstrate a LOGICAL reason to believe in one over the other - I'll put "God" "Thor" "Shiva" and the "Tooth Fairy" in the same category.

Some people - can believe in - what they WANT to be true.

I can not.

PS - Hawkeye - Why would a lion evolve looking the way it did - if it ate only plants - as the Bible says is true? Please!Secondly - for evolution to happen - you need death - something the Bible says didn't exist until Adam.Please! The Bible is in TOTAL contradiction to the fossil record - look up the order of events outlined in the book of Genesis.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."