I've noticed that too - God only "heals" in the way that any statistical analysis of spontaneous self-healing can happen to any animal studied. Fact is, even with mice - some mice with huge tumours have them vanish. When it happens to a mouse a scientist concludes he looking at what might be a very rare case of self-healing (lucky mouse - he might say to himself) - but when the same happens to a human - it's a miracle!

My Mom was one of those people - declared "terminal" due to an incurable bladder cancer on my 22nd birthday. The radiation hadn't worked. She was given a short time to live. Thinking she had "nothing to loose now" she went on a MEGA-vitamin regime I concocted for her after a lot of research in the medical library. The odds were almost infinitesimal it would work. She lived until 10 years ago. The Dr. (a Christian man) called my mother's case a "miracle". I think the 15 to 20 grams of Vitamin C every 24 hours might have changed the acid/base situation in her bladder - and at the (along with the other vitamins) boosted her immune system.

Fact is, with some humans, and any other mammal, in some rare cases - tumours do shrink and vanish.

God NEVER heals amputees, never re-grows eyes in people who've had them poked out, never heals decapitations, grows new kidneys in people who've lost them, - the list goes on and on. He never does what is scientifically "impossible". Hmmm - I wonder why?

Along the same lines - when an aircraft is in difficulty - and through monumental good luck, and pilot effort, and hundreds of hard-praying people - it lands safely - many will break into a chorus of "Hallelujah" and "Praise God" - and forever after refer to the time God "saved them".

People in planes that crash and kill everyone on board - never get to do that. I guess they (unlike the first bunch of people) were unworthy.

Even with the airplane example - ever notice how God never gets involved in saving people in airplanes - when the wings come off at high-altitude?

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."