bushrat,

God has no desire or reason to create robots. Man can do that with the material that God has supplied.

We are alloted some time here, no one knows for how long, and in that time we can make the choice as to whether or not we want to be accepted as Gods' children, joint heirs with Christ Jesus, or follow the devil, Satan. All that is required to become a child of God to realize the fact that we are born sinners and need a saviour. Then repent of our sins. That does not mean that we quit sinning but that we should begin sinning less and confess our sins to our Lord Jesus, not to some pope or any other man. It's between God and us. And we simply accept Jesus as our Lord and saviour. That is according to Gods' word, not mine.

Our time on earth is not when He chooses whether or not to accept us but for us to make the decision. God , I don't think, will force anyone to go to heaven as you can tell from what is said on this forum, there are many that just do not want anything to do with God. Intelligent men at that.

I pray daily for the unsaved but no man can make another accept Christ. That is his cross to bear. Heaven and hell are both real and permanent. No escape from hell and no one will want to leave heaven. Really, it's serious business. Think about your future.
Today may be the last one for many people, and then it is too late.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.