I have spent the majority of my life in the woods and fields hunting and fishing. Near almost ten years ago, I acquired my little piece of heaven, and have plowed a portion up each year to plant. I have yet to find an arrowhead.

Granted, I'm not actively searching, but I would have thought I would have run across at least one by now. I would love to be able to find some around here. The area where I live is full of Indian history; point of fact, "Lord Dunmore's War" began with the slaughter of Chief Logan's brother just across from the mouth of Yellow Creek on the Ohio at Baker's Tavern along Baker's Bottom, which is only about 15 minutes from my farm. The Little Beaver Creek runs just past my farm, and is alleged to have been Mingo Indian territory.

Surely there has to be a few laying about around these parts; though admittedly, I have no idea "where" to look, and "what" to look for. Anyone want to share some tips?

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."