Have not been out looking, but have had some idle moments when I go outside and knock out a few points. Here's some from the last few days. Need to figure out a way to get the glare off the image though. With the exception of top center (basalt), they're high quality obsidian which is essentially glass.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A quarter for scale (about 15/16" diameter top center) and the left most is just over 7 inches. Had about a 6-incher 90% complete yesterday and snapped it in half. Those pieces go flying into the high grass for someone to find years from now. They'll find quite a few matching sections but never a whole one. Donated a couple in shadow boxes for fundraisers this winter and they did quite well. The balance just keep going into the cake tins.

Need to do something too about the 5-year old neighbor kid. When he sees me outside he comes over with a chunk of obsidian expecting me to knock one out for him on the spot. He doesn't understand that it's a challenge when the cobble is about the size and shape of a golf ball.

Have a good one,

Last edited by 1minute; 04/12/20.

1Minute