Originally Posted by Mathsr
1minute, I don't have a picture of the back side and that one has been given away. I can put the same kind of loop on the back of another one tomorrow when I get to my shop and take some pictures of it. It doesn't take but a minute to do and it lets you mount points that otherwise you couldn't because the stem of the point doesn't have any indention that would hold the wrap.

Sorry this took me so long...

This is what it looks like from the back. It is a simple wrap at the point end that I fit as tight as I can to the point. I then make a run up the center of the back and do another wrap around the stem, coming back under the wire and making a loop at the end. I make sure that both ends are pointing at the point rather than pointing out where they might stick the wearer. I use some jewelers cement to lock the wire down and keep it from shifting. After it hardens, I'll take some round jewelers pliers, straighten up the wire a little and clean off some of the jeweler's cement so that it looks a little better. I'm no where near to being a jewelry maker and don't claim to be, but I haven't had one complaint yet and many people have several, so it must be working...

[Linked Image]

Harry