Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
You seem to forget.

According to the Bible narrative EVERYONE in the world except Noah and his family DIED, so there would be no one else anywhere else in the world to record stories of the same alleged world wide flood.

Genesis 6:17 Behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life ... Every thing that is in the earth shall die.

7:14: and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

&:20 and the mountains were covered.

7:23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

Water covered the highest mountain. Rained for 40 days and 40 nights,

Real nice guy, your God....murdering EVERYONE.

Blame God if you like, and you seem to want to, but you seem to forget a few things yourself, like the first few chapters of the Book of Genesis (which you quoted from) where God gave mankind the perfect place to live forever and how man disobeyed his instructions and reaped the consequences from that day forth including what happened at the flood. The world and it's current state is because of man's actions. not God's.

Because the perfect all knowing God didn't know what was going to happen ahead of time?

Hurricanes, floods, volcanic eruptions, Tsunami's. How are all of those "because of man's actions"?

You're the expert. You read it for yourself.