Originally Posted by Gus

but, in any event, the matriarchy was pretty much shut out, and "the garden of eden" was no more.

I think the garden remained intact after Adam & Eve were ejected, but the flood would have wiped it out... wink
and I don't know of the garden having any ship berthing facilities for a 300 cubit Ark.

Originally Posted by SuperCub
.... the whole world was warned of what was going to happen. They mocked God and ignored those warnings.
We all deserve to die for our disobedience.

How did God or Noah go about warning every inhabitant on the globe?
Where in scripture does God or Noah give any direct flood warning to the people?

I only know of God warning Noah and nobody else. (Hebrews 11:7)

Matthew 24:

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage,
until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be".

Even If they had issued a warning that many then decided to heed, how would so many earthly inhabitants
fit inside the Ark..?....construction plans( ie; size) for the Ark were already established by God.
and God didn't ask Noah or anyone else to build more Arks.

God had decided to drown them all and thats that.!

I have heard Christians often say Noah was mocked and ridiculed when building the ark, but I cannot find
any scripture to support such claim.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.