Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Gus
there might have been competing colonies of humans placed down here on the earth, from different extraterrestrial colonization attempts. cross-breeding was probably an option, given that everyone came from the same universe, universal creator.

we know that the original orders issued to the hebraic military/priesthood was to kill the heathens, and wipe out their dna.

sounds like competing factions for the control of the land area of the earth, doesn't it?

once again we're into ideology. and we know that ideology lies between the two ears of humans.

So, Adam and Eve's kids marries kids from the separate creations of other space aliens we call gods, then the Christian space alien god ordered his followers to wipe out the families they married into from the other space alien gods? Is that your hypothesis?

What evidence for your space alien god hypothesis do you have that's better supported the the Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection?

the problem as i see it, for us minority adventurers, as i perceive it, is that the alien hypotheses works well right up to the point that someone dares to ask: "well, where did the aliens come from?" that is, what was the process that allowed the aliens (extraterrestrials) to populate the earth?

at that point we're thrown into mental disarray. truely, where did they come from, and why did they choose to colonize earth?

but, assuming they did all of that and for good reason, then my storyline helps explain why the hebrews under direction of the mighty YHWH were such natural borne killers in the attempts to manifest The Kingdon down here on this outlier planet in the solar system?

And the same problem applies to those who attempt to substitute a supernatural god in place of your space aliens.

yes, there's realtime problems when at the base of the barrel, humans don't know from whence they came, where they are, nor where they are headed next.

but we know all of that. what we need now is a good story to help extricate ourselves from this mess?