Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Real nice guy, your God....murdering EVERYONE.

You made the claim.

Lets here you defend it.

You're the one who made the claim (see above) and I did defend it. God doesn't need my defence anyways so rail away.

BTW ..... The only ones that God murdered are those that thumbed their noses at him in disobedience.

I guess you missed the quotes about the flood drowning everyone, and everything that was not on the arc?

Nope ... I didn't miss that. I've read it several times.

What you missed was the the whole world was warned of what was going to happen. They mocked God and ignored those warnings. We all deserve to die for our disobedience.

So if your son brings your car home late you should kill him, or make a torture chamber in your basement and burn him forever, and then everyone else in your town?

Lets take this a step further. How about putting a marshmallow in front of 4 year old, who doesn't know the difference between right and wrong, good and evil, and tell her not to eat it. If she does, then punish everyone for ever for her "original sin".

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell