Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by kellory
... As for sea friendly, I doubt he gave a damn about comfort. Survival was the design parameters.

"Comfort" implies luxury. That's not at all what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the difference between getting knocked off your feet, slammed against walls, and puking continuously. Kind of hard to eat under those conditions. Makes survival kind of questionable. Need more room because the boat doesn't have square corners? Make a bigger boat.

Appears you and the people behind that program spent little time in boats.

But then...maybe the waters were dead calm the whole time (miracle). But that brings up the question, why bother with a boat instead of miraculously saving them on a miraculous mountain top? Or why have a flood at all? Why not just miraculously snap fingers and proclaim all the evil people dead?

There you go making assumptions without any facts to back them up. I happen to like boats. I rebuilt a sailboat and taught my son to sail, and even taught him how to right a sailboat in deep water. I helped in the reconstruction of a steel hull 30' cabin cruiser as well. You have no basis for your assumption.

Not an assumption. I expected that you might correct that observation. The "appearance" was there, base on your apparent lack of understanding how the issue goes beyond "comfort".

So - how much time have you spent on a boat in rough water? In different hull shapes (round vs flat)? Personally - I've been all over the map with that.

Not much on rough seas, had enough sense not to. Been out in the Gulf a couple times, but mostly lakes, and rivers. Not that it matters much. With a means of propulsion, many things can serve as a boat. But I find no sails, oars, or outboard motors in the directions given to Noah. Gopher wood or cypress, 3 decks, rooms, a window. And a door for loading, and dimensions. Nothing about going anywhere, just riding out the flood waters.in essence a life boat. He was no sailor, and could not have made use of a "better" hull design, even if he knew how to build it.

https://goo.gl/images/xBk3Yo

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~