Originally Posted by FreeMe

..you still have a long way to go to convince me that He would have Noah build a torture box just to be size-efficient.

I haven't tried to convince you one way or the other on the hull design , but I have questioned how you think.. 'its safe fo assume'.. things,
when all you really have is conjecture.

I mean, everyone was likely ignorant regarding building vessels of large size, yes. What would have been the purpose of any large vessels up to that time,
given what we know/assume?

everyone was likely ignorant on building large vessels..?

thats sounds like a highly speculative-conjecture based claim to me ...but you express it like its safe to assume such.

Gods details to Noah on the Ark are rather few, so would it be logical to think God knew some people already had the additional knowledge required for such task?

The assumption that you seem to be defending here is one of God
necessarily being the source of every detail. That is simply not supported by the information available.

Where have I claimed God was, or had to be , the source of every detail...???

earlier I made this statement:
'The fact God didnt tell him which hull design to use, does not logically mean Noah already knew.
It could just mean God knew that Noah of his own accord, would have the intelligence to seek out
those experienced shipwrights that did. '

obviously from that I am clearly suggesting God didn't provide all or every detail...but you seem totally blind to it.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.