Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by Ringman

The other was a chemist. He discovered it based on the time it takes for coal and oil to form. He said, "If it does not form quickly, it doesn't form at all." He decided a world wide flood could cause the conditions necessary to produce both. In a question and answer session he said a better question would be, "Where did all the land come from?"

But yet there are deposits at various stages in the process from plant matter to peat to lignite to anthracite, indicating deposition at widely divergent dates, and we have good evidence for the mechanisms leading from one to another, including time, heat and pressure, and the long period over which these take place..

I believe you believe what you posted. But I will the word of creationist Ph.D scientists over an internet poster every time. I made a discovery a long time ago. Even before I became a creationist. I discovered if you read enough evolutionists you will discover they all think those who don't agree with them are discredited. Of course I didn't even know there were people who were creation scientists at the time. In fact I discovered scientific creationism years later.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter