Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by FreeMe

No doubt, Noah or anybody would have needed instruction on materials and other things for something that size...

anybody?...you mean everyone was ignorant in those times?

Do Arks require different timber to other various size ranging vessels that you say Noah would have already known about?
( check: you were referring to Noah when you said it aint rocket science for....'Anyone who's 'been around various boats'.....??)

Was pitching-taring hulls exclusive to Arks....??.... Noah over centuries [of being around boats]
would have seen numbers of various size vessels that had been tared...?

...Size matters....

...Again, it's the shape of the hull I am focusing on. .

I am using LOGIC [which you made a point of] when I said; If Noah doesn't even know to tar a hull how would he
then know which geometry of hull to use?

If he's was suppopsedly around various type vessels for centuries how can he know one, but not the other?
after all, none of that ranks as rocket science as you say.

. And I'm going to assume that God allows some logic to be applied.

The fact God didnt tell him which hull design to use, does not logically mean Noah already knew.
It could just mean God knew that Noah of his own accord, would have the intelligence to seek out
those experienced shipwrights that did.

God knew precisely what he knew and didn't know before issuing the task.

I also think it's reasonable to expect that they could know a rounded and faired hull wouldn't get slapped around
like a flat bottom and flat side, and would be stronger as well. It ain't rocket science - for anyone who's been around various boats.

Again you expect Noah to already know about the correct hull design , but not something as basic as taring.
that seems rather illogical.

Ack. Now you're just being argumentative. Makes no difference to me whether Noah had the knowledge, was given the kknowledge, hired the knowledge or figured it out on his own. I'm just speculating on the possibilities. My point is simply that the box-boat doesn't make biblical, historical, or logical sense; and the shape of the replica in Kentucky does, That's all.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.